Breaking News. Speckles in the Capital Sale. Almarlea will be offering 3 Stud Females, Speckle Park semen and embryos will be offered for sale at the 2021 Speckles in the Capital Sale conducted at the SELX. Sale will be conducted by Agstock of Yass.
Semen Lots on offer
- Lot 56 and Lot 57, 5 Semen straws of Wolf Lake Bob 24E for each lot
- Lot 58, 5 Straws of JSF Unmarked 2D
- Lot 59 , 5 Straws of Moovin Zpotz Avenger 28A
Embryo's for Sale
- Lot 102 3 embryo's, Petemar Special Edition 2D x Almarlea Lacey 61Y K23
- Lot 103 3 Embryo's Minnamurra Leander L81 x Almarlea Lacey 61Y K23
Canberra 2015 success
Almarlea Speckle Park had a very successful showing at Canberra Show with the stud winning the following broad ribbons.
- Reserve Junior Female Almarlea F156 Reba J24
- Junior Champion Female Almarlea E7 Lacey K4
- Grand Champion Female Almarlea E7 Lacey K4
- Junior Champion Bull Almarlea F156 Lacerta J32
- Breeders Group
- Sires Progeny F156
All of our Canberra show string was sired from our show champion bull string Almarlea F156 and Almarlea E7 which we have used in our Stud and are now out working in commercial herds.
Speckle Park success continues at Sydney
The Sydney Royal Easter Show for the Speckle Park breed has just been completed for 2015. This year 39 head competed with each category well represented and consisted of Speckle Park Studs from New South Wales and the Hanging Rock Speckle Park Stud travelling from Victoria.
Almarlea Speckle Park Stud competed for the fifth consecutive year. This year we took 4 Juniors out of our young show string and picked up several Broad ribbons. This was a great result for a young team and follows on from our Canberra show success.
- Reserve Junior Female with Almarlea E7 Lacey K14
- Sires progeny with Almarlea Lacerta F156
- We also achieved placing's with our other female and bulls
Almarlea genetics also made a strong showing with the following results;
- Dingo Creek Speckle Park exhibiting the Junior Champion Bull which was Sired by Almarlea Kinsley H60
- Rosehill Speckle Parks placing second in the sires progeny with Almarlea Lacerta E7
- There were numerous placing's with Almarlea genetics featuring in them
Congratulations to these exhibitors and thankyou for using Almarlea genetics in your breeding programs.